I’ve been working with a client for several months to build a video on demand (VOD) platform for film festivals and filmmakers. The project is very fun and it is built on the the MEAN.js stack. We have several other talented front-end and back-end developers working on different parts of the app but I’m looking for someone a little bit more senior who has a solid understanding of back-end node/express development but can also efficiently hook that code up to front-end pages that are generally built already.
– Ben B., Owner/Senior Developer
We’re looking for remote independent contract web developers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
MEAN (Node, Express, Angular, MongoDB), AWS (S3), API Creation, GIT, Brightcove API, Sendgrid API, Docker
See other skills we hire for here: http://buink.biz/skills/
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– A solid portfolio of work
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
– A solid internet connection
**Include in your response to speed up the process**
1. What is your email?
2. What are your most proficient skills in order of expertise? (e.g. most proficient skill, second most proficient skill, etc)
3. How many years experience do you have in these skills?
4. What kind of a developer/contractor are you? How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)
That’s enough about us. Make sure to tell us something about you in your reply, like what you do in your free-time. Just for fun. 🙂