I just started working with a client in the training industry. He as a solution he built himself and he’s looking to bring on some more experienced help. His site is a combination between codeignitor and wordpress.
– Ben B., Owner/Senior Developer
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
We’re looking for remote independent contract web developers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
See other skills we hire for here: http://buink.biz/skills/
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– A solid portfolio of work
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
– A solid internet connection
**Include in your response to speed up the process**
- What is the best email to reach you at if I send you a contract?
- What are your skills (tools, specialties, languages, frameworks, packages, plugins, apis, etc.) in order of expertise? Also, please include your years experience with each skill.
The best way to answer this is to create a comma separated list (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) with the 1st skill being the one you’re the best at, and then include the number of years experience after the skill in parenthesis (e.g. 1st (8), 2nd (5), 3rd (1), etc.). I hire based on skills, so the more extensive the list, the more likely you’ll bubble to the top of the list for this and other projects.
- What kind of a contractor are you? How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)
That’s enough about us. Make sure to tell us something about you in your reply, like what you do in your free-time. Just for fun. 🙂