I need to add contractors and employees to the team faster then I have time to do so. I need someone who can help me gather information from potential candidates and understand strengths and weaknesses of candidates. We’re a tech/software/development company so I’m definitely looking for someone who is tech savvy and forward thinking.
– Ben B., Owner/CEO
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
Talent acquisition, talent management, workforce planning, compensation, employee relations, retention, etc.
We’re looking for remote independent contracts (no teams) to help us build and implement a talent strategy. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
**Include in your response to speed up the process**
1. What is the best email to reach you at if I send you a contract?
2. What are your skills (tools, specialties, etc.) in order of expertise? Also, please include your years experience with each skill.
The best way to answer this is to create a comma separated list (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) with the 1st skill being the one you’re the best at, and then include the number of years experience after the skill in parenthesis (e.g. 1st (8), 2nd (5), 3rd (1), etc.). I hire based on skills, so the more extensive the list, the more likely you’ll bubble to the top of the list for this and other projects.
3. What kind of a contractor are you? How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)
That’s enough about us. Make sure to tell us something about you in your reply, like what you do in your free-time. Just for fun. 🙂