We’re looking for remote independent contract web and graphic designers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
You should want to:
- Be a creative powerhouse and design web pages and mobile views.
- Build style guides for developers.
- Design logos and other graphics for use on the web and social media.
You should have:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Agile-like environment.
- Experience with: web design, mobile design, user experience design, user interface design, logo design, email design, branding, copy
- A keen eye for design and detail.
- Experience with web and mobile design.
- Expert time management skills and experience working remotely
- An awesome portfolio you can’t wait to show us!
Our “Core Values” include:
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedules and locations
- Cutting edge projects, technologies, and frameworks
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind)
- Responsive and transparent communication
- Efficient projects and operations that increase productivity
In your response, please include answers to the following:
- What is the best email to reach you?
- What are your skills (tools, specialties, languages, frameworks, packages, plugins, apis, etc.) in order of expertise? Also, please include your years experience with each skill. The best way to answer this is to create a comma separated list (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) with the 1st skill being the one you’re the best at, and then include the number of years experience after the skill in parenthesis (e.g. 1st (8), 2nd (5), 3rd (1), etc.). I hire based on skills, so the more extensive the list, the more likely you’ll bubble to the top of the list for this and other projects.
- What would be an ideal first task I could send you? In other words, knowing the skills I’m looking for, what would be a task I could give you to really help your skills shine?
- How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)