I’ve been working with a client for several months to build a video on demand (VOD) platform for film festivals and filmmakers. The project is very fun and it is custom built so we can implement just about anything a designer can dream up. Most of the current design was done by a couple different designers and we’re looking to find someone who can add new stuff and slowly unify what we have over time.
– Ben B., Owner/Project Manager
We’re looking for remote independent contract web and graphic designers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
Web Design, UXPin, Photoshop, Illustrator, Graphic Cutting, UX/UI Design
See other skills we hire for here: http://buink.biz/skills/
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– A solid portfolio of work
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
– A solid internet connection
**Include in your response to speed up the process**
- What is your email?
- What are your most proficient skills in order of expertise? (e.g. most proficient skill, second most proficient skill, etc)
- How many years experience do you have in these skills?
- What kind of a developer/contractor are you? How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)
That’s enough about us. Make sure to tell us something about you in your reply, like what you do in your free-time. Just for fun. 🙂