WordPress Developer Contractor
Contractor opportunity with a fast moving, technology focused company!
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our team on an exciting new project. We have several projects in the pipeline and we need someone good. As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
WordPress Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Our “Core Values” include:
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedules and locations
- Cutting edge projects, technologies, and frameworks
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind)
- Eloquent, maintainable, intelligent code
- Responsive and transparent communication
- Efficient projects and operations that increase productivity