I’ve been working with a client for several months to build a video on demand (VOD) platform for film festivals and filmmakers. The project is very fun and it is built on the the MEAN.js stack. We have several other talented front-end and back-end developers working on different parts of the app but I’m looking for someone a little bit more senior who has a solid understanding of back-end node/express development but can also efficiently hook that code up to front-end pages that are generally built already.
– Ben B., Owner/Senior Developer
We’re looking for remote independent contract web developers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
MEAN (Node, Express, Angular, MongoDB), AWS (S3), API Creation, GIT, Brightcove API, Sendgrid API, Docker
See other skills we hire for here: http://buink.biz/skills/
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– A solid portfolio of work
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
– A solid internet connection
Ready to apply? Send me an email at HR@Buink.Biz