I’ve been working with a client for about a year and they’re needing some more ongoing help. This project has lots of opportunities. The website is an in-house business admin for a curtain/shade manufacturer. It is built in Laravel 4 (which we should probably upgrade soon) and the front-end uses Angular. Some of the interesting things about the project are we’re dynamically using Angular to create curtain drawings (SVGs) on the fly. Way cool! It is definitely a great project.
– Ben B., Owner/Senior Developer
Reach out if you dominate at any of the following skills:
Laravel, Angular, SCSS, SVG, Bootstrap, Docker, GIT
We’re looking for remote independent contract web developers (no teams) to help us on short-term and long-term projects. Let’s do a small project together and see how it turns out. If it goes well, we’ll have more work for you.
See other skills we hire for here: http://buink.biz/skills/
– You must be an independent contractor (no teams, biz dev people, etc.)
– A solid portfolio of work
– You have to be easy to contact (chat, sms, phone, etc.) and responsive to emails
– Responsible and trustworthy character
– A solid internet connection
**Include in your response to speed up the process**
- What is the best email to reach you at if I send you a contract?
- What are your skills (tools, specialties, languages, frameworks, packages, plugins, apis, etc.) in order of expertise? Also, please include your years experience with each skill.
The best way to answer this is to create a comma separated list (e.g. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) with the 1st skill being the one you’re the best at, and then include the number of years experience after the skill in parenthesis (e.g. 1st (8), 2nd (5), 3rd (1), etc.). I hire based on skills, so the more extensive the list, the more likely you’ll bubble to the top of the list for this and other projects.
- What kind of a contractor are you? How do you describe yourself in a simple title? (e.g. “I’m a ________”)
Ready to apply? Send me an email at HR@Buink.Biz