Contractor opportunity with a fast moving, technology focused company!
We have a new project with an existing client in the web analytics space and we need some help transferring data from a nosql database to a mysql database. The right person has a ton of experience with both these database types. PHP skills are going to be necessary as well. The rest are just a nice to haves. If this first project works out and if your skill set is right, we’ll have lots more related work.
Ben – Hiring Manager
- nosql, mysql, php, cloud66, aws, docker, migration from nosql to sql
- Strong engineering SQL development in DB
- Database construction in a web environment including server environments, back-end integration, and end-user constraints
- Database development such as requirements gathering, scripting, testing and documentation
- Architecting and building highly available, scalable, high volume, large scale, data-intensive, distributed systems
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server internals
- Systems architect and design skills
- Create or review architecture and specification documents
- Analyze schema, querying data, and reviewing SQL code
- Support software/database product through the entire development life cycle
- Strong NoSQL/MySQL understanding and experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or computer science
Our “Core Values” include:
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedules and locations
- Cutting edge projects, technologies, and frameworks
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind)
- Eloquent, maintainable code
- Responsive and transparent communication
- Efficient projects and operations that increase productivity
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to HR@Buink.Biz for immediate consideration!