Ben B |
I took a couple hours today and last week to get some Node.js practice. I built a basic app that can take an image upload and display it. The app was surprisingly simple to write.
I used two packages: node-formidable for parsing form data and fs for handling the image.
Buink Web Development is a development shop founded in 2009 by Ben Buie. For years, Ben built and modified web assets for clients in Utah. In 2011, he moved the company to Colorado and in 2015 he started taking on new clients full-time.
Buink’s Core Values:
- Cost effective technology (with business strategy in mind)
- Eloquent, maintainable code
- Responsive and transparent communication
- Quick project turn-around
- Less code, less bugs
- Start with responsive styles
Read more about Buink’s core values
Read more about Buink